- The cream is recommended for acne-prone skin which is severely dry and irritated as a result of anti-acne treatments, including pharmacotherapy, and which requires a high level of protection from UV radiation.
- The cream intensely moisturizes the skin dehydrated due to powerful anti-acne treatments, and maintains its moisture balance for a long time.
- Thanks to the comprehensive effect of hygroscopic molecules and Hydructor, the cream penetrates to the deeper skin layers and binds and retains moisture in the epidermis for a long time. It reduces discomfort and the feeling of taut skin.
- The cream contains a prebiotic complex and allantoin which soothe and relieve irritations and stimulate the growth of the protective physiological microflora to decrease the skin’s hypersensitivity to environmental aggressors.
- Antibacterial agents (willow bark and sage extracts) regulate the process of epidermal exfoliation and prevent new acne eruptions.
- The cream also contains an SPF 30 filter which effectively minimizes the risk of skin irritation and hyperpigmentation related to photoallergic and phototoxic reactions.
- The cream absorbs quickly and does not clog skin pores.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 50 ml
penetrates into the deeper skin layers and binds and retains moisture in the epidermis to keep the skin well moisturised and comfortable.
- Prebiotic complex
stimulates the growth of the protective physiological cutaneous microflora to decrease the skin’s hypersensitivity to environmental aggressors.
soothes irritations; brings relief and promotes epidermal regeneration.
- White willow extract
shows antibacterial properties and has a soothing effect on the skin. It has antiseptic properties and regulates the process of exfoliation of dead skin cells to prevent new imperfections.
- Sage extract
has antibacterial and anti-acne properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply the cream onto the skin of the face after cleansing with products from the Pharmaceris T line.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Use daily in the morning.
- It is perfect as a make-up base.